Customer Washing and Drying Instructions
for ironing only service
Please ensure that the washing and drying process is followed correctly.
Check washing instructions on the garments before placing them into your washing machine. Ensure you use correct temperature and washing detergent.
- Avoid overloading your washing machine. Clothes need room!
- Hang your shirts on the hangers directly from a washing machine. It will make the ironing results better.
- Remove clothes from washing machine as soon as the cycle is complete.
- Before placing items into the dryer, give each garment a slight shake to eliminate further creases.
- Avoid over-drying. Clothes are more difficult to iron when they are over-dried. Remove the clothes from dryer as soon as they are just dry or slightly damp for best possible ironing results.
- Avoid over-filling the dryer. The dryer should be half full to allow the air to circulate.
- Use the high and low temperature control. High is for heavy garments and low is for shirts and other light garments. If possible, fold the clothes as soon as they are removed from the dryer.
- Avoid over-drying – your garments might shrink.